Monday, September 30, 2013

I don't want to quit

September 30, 2013

I DON'T WANT TO QUIT

I don't want to quit. I say to myself as I push through each day. Trying to keep my faith and not let the success of others discourage me, but push me even more.

Each day as I take that 12 block walk to work. My gut, bones, body, and head begins to ache. I see where I am at but I know I don't belong. I ask myself. "Beverly your life is precious. You only have one. Why live it when your not happy or satisfied with what you put in?"

I DON'T WANT TO QUIT

I look at people around me. Things they say, do, react, and know its better out there and I deserve better.

I'm no different than nobody but I have the mind and lucrative thoughts of  succesor.

I hate to struggle, I hate the pain, never have bomb time for my son and it kills me. I will push until I reach my success level and push to give it to my God so he knows I'm living for change.

http://Facebook.com/wakeupwithbev

beverlybaxter86@gmail.com

504-358-5886

No comments:

Post a Comment